This farm in Roseland is taking pre-orders for the Wednesday Farmers Market and also offering a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) boxed-produce service.
Visit the farm at littlehatcreek.com.
Keeping us informed
Main Street Lexington is maintaining a listing of the status of local businesses.
Submit updates to
The News-Gazette is providing low-cost ad rates for any business that needs to update the public on its status. The ads run in a block every week.
The paper is also running a weekly list of stores that are open to the public.
The Lexington Farmers Market is open Wednesdays 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. downtown on Jefferson Street. The vendors have worked with the city to set up procedures to make the outdoor market safe and accessible, following recent COVID-19 guidelines, said manager Brian Ross:
• No booth is next to another.
• No customers are allowed inside booths.
• Only vendors, who wear masks and gloves, are allowed to touch produce or sale items. • One customer is allowed at a booth at a time.
• Six-foot distancing is required.
• Customers are encouraged to pre-order items and pick them up from vendors.
Visit the Farmers Market on Facebook for information on pre-ordering.