Have PPE to give
or want to make masks?
If you have officially approved, unopened sterile PPE (personal protection equipment, such as N95 masks):
• Drop it off at the Lexington Goodwill collection center.
• Find information from Carilion Hospital on what it needs here.
If you are willing to sew masks for frontline workers:
• Call Kay Lera at (540) 463-3568 to volunteer.
For links to instructions and patterns on making cloth masks:
• Our neighbors in Charlottesville have a comprehensive site at Cville Craft Aid.
Need a mask?
If you work in healthcare and your patients or colleagues need hand-sewn cotton masks:
• Call Kay Lera at (540) 463-3568 to outline your organization's needs.
If you are looking for a mask for yourself or a family member:
• Email Accacia Mullen at Make It Sew (email@example.com). She is selling professionally hand-sewn masks for $6.50 each.
• Instructions from the CDC for making masks from household items.
If you are unable to pay for a mask:
• Fill out our "GET HELP" form and we will find a mask for you.
For instructions on wearing a mask: